Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for site
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd.
- While Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any damages of whatever nature whether patrimonial, non – patrimonial or any other form of damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you on an “AS IS” or “VOETSTOOTS” basis WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Please note that some jurisdictions outside South Africa may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Fry Group Foods (Pty) Ltd may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions for Competitions
Plants on Fire
These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- There are 2 ways to enter the competition:
- Purchase 2 boxes of any Fry’s product and SMS the word Fry’s and the last four digits on their barcode to 33711. Example: Fry’s1256 (Till slips need to be retained and presented in order to redeem the prize); or
- Take a picture of yourself with a box of Fry’s at a braai. Post the picture on your social media (Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram) and mention Fry’s (tag us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram) with #plantsonfire.
- The competition runs from the 15th of Aug 2016 at 7am to the 15th of Oct 2016 at 12pm.
- 25 winners will be chosen to receive the prize.
- Each winner will receive a Weber Compact 47cm Charcoal Kettle Grill & a Fry’s hamper.
- The winners will be contacted telephonically by Fry’s Family Foods using the cell phone number that was used to send the SMS or via their social media platform.
- If the winners are unreachable for 5 days, a new winner will be selected.
- Enter as often as you want but only one entry may qualify as a winner.
- The winner agrees to his/her name and photograph being published.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- SMS cost R1.50 each and free Smses do not apply.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Fry’s will arrange for the prize to be delivered to the winner’s house. Should the winner be unavailable to receive the prize at the time agreed by the winner, the winner is then responsible for the delivery cost of the second delivery.